Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bollywood's splendor Sushmita Sen's svelte new look!

Bollywood’s charming beauty and former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen has bid farewell to those attention grabbing extra flab and is wooing one and all with her exquisitely shapely, new look.

Sush’s prominent presence in Bollywood has made her one of the most sought after personality. She has been in news for her troubled relationships and was also rumoured to have got the chubby look as a repercussion of her disturbed personal life.

Chunky or svelte, the beauty had set a style statement in all her appearances.

In an interview to a news daily Sushmita said, “You know what? I’ve never had a problem with what I look like. When I was, you know, khaate peete ghar ki, a few months ago, I loved myself then also. And I love myself right now, after shedding a few kilos. What I look like does not change the person I am”.

No comments:

Post a Comment